PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product||Prop Adapter (BO-1020) (BO-1020)|
- Made Beam -
It is a product that makes it easy to attach and detach the multi-copter's prop, which is effective for multi-copter that needs to frequently attach and detach the prop. The product itself has left or right bolt and nut processing, It can be rotated and removed in the opposite direction.
- Assembly drawing -
(Refer to the drawing below, and check the hole spacing of the motor and the spacing / size of the prop hole.)
Please refer to the pictures and explanations below..
Note - For clockwise rotary props / motors, red (anodizing) products are used. For counterclockwise rotary props, gray (silver) anodizing products are assembled.
On the other hand, if you will not follow this instruction when assembling, the propeller may be released during the flight.
- Loctite is used to assemble to prevent loosening.
* Assemble the motor adapter.
* * Assemble the propeller adapter and the cap..
- Clockwise prop -
- Counterclockwise prop -
* Attach the prop to the motor.
Please refer to the product marking / photo below for the assembly direction.
Red anodizing (clockwise prop) - counterclockwise (fixed), clockwise (detachable). Gray anodizing product (counterclockwise prop) - Clockwise (fixed), counterclockwise (detachable)
* The picture below is a photograph of the assembly example, and the motor and boom set of the photograph are excluded.
- Clockwise Type - 2 pieces
- Counterclockwise Type - 2 pieces
RETURN ADDRESS :
43B/7L#630-3, Nmchong -Dong,
Namdong-Gu, Namdong Industrial area.